Sunday, May 29, 2005

Resting and family meeting day

Today, resting day. I've spent the whole day home.
This morning, I wondered with a book around the swimming pool which is in the garden!
For lunch, a few people from Fabian's family came over. Initially it was for me to meet the youth of my generation, but it actually was an all generation meal. Fabian's mother(Blanca) came, two of Fabian's brothers (Patricio and Ricardo), and two of Patricio's four suns (Patricio Jr. and Pablo).
After a nice and long lunch, Diego, Patricio Jr., Pablo and I sat around a card table to suprinsigly play some forty. Good thing Benjamin had taught me before yesterday how to play! It was a good socializing, we spoke about the involvement of futur technology in our economy. It was really interesting, but it only was speculation. After the card game, every body left even Diego left with his son and daughter, Filipe and Alegria.
So that's it, I am once again on my own with Toya and Fabian and tonight we are watching cowboy television serie called Deadwood. Boring but relaxing

No comments: