Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Barbecue

I left home this morning for an internet café, for two hours I wrote a couple emails and updated my blog. As I was on the computer, I got a call from Jore who invited me for a party on Saturday next week and I also got a call from Pablo who invited me for a barbecue this afternoon. I accepted the barbecue with joy. I met up with him around 2:30pm, we did a little barbecue shopping (meat and alcohol) with some of his. And then drove to another of his friend for the barbecue, for the entire afternoon, we were six boys for two girls. The seven of them knew themselves since kindergarten, at first it was very hard to enter the group. But then Pablo and one of his friends, Alexandro, decided to get me waisted, which they have achieved because as of 7:00pm I cannot remember what happened, I was totally plastered. Supposedly, I met up with Fabian and Toya around 8:30pm and we ate at McDonalds, I can’t recall a thing.
But it was nice to meet young people to hang out with.

No comments: