Thursday, June 30, 2005

Job appointment and nice afternoon talk

I woke up quite late this morning, but drove down town to see Leny for a while before going to an interview for my next Job.
At 1:30pm was my appointment, I met up with Christian Wally a Swiss dude that has been working for NestlĂ© and who now works for the chamber of commerce of Ecuador. We spoke for over an hour about the Ecuadorian culture, development, market strategies of companies, and so on before finally getting to the most interesting point which was to know what I was going to be doing working for the them during the next month. I’m not quite clear in my head about that, so I’ll only tell my blog after I have started on Monday.
After the meeting, I took a cab straight to Lourdes and Patricio’s house to have lunch with the whole family and also a cousin and aunt that where special honor guests, because they now live in Florida and where in Ecuador for just two days.
After lunch, everybody left but I stayed with Patricio Jr., Pablo and Andy until 1:00am. Unbelievable, but time flew really fast. I had a great time speaking to all of them about absolutely everything, from politics, to love, through philosophy and sciences, business and relations, we spoke and spoke all day and night until the three of them took the car and drove me to Diego’s home where I’ve spent the night.

No comments: