Monday, June 20, 2005

Work

I woke up late this morning and drove the office where I met with my boss that handed over my bag with my working material, I had left it at his mother's home over the w-e as saturday night I had gone to a night club with my bosse's brother Daniel. I then took a cab to the Cinemark and have spent the entire day in front of my computer researching for additional information that could be of use for my market analysis report. By 7:00pm I took a break and played Counter-Strike in a video game arena, I kicked ass and met a couple people and Enricke, the arena manager who wanted to have a one to one game against. I kicked his ass and therefore he offered me the last hour of gaming. I got back home at 10:00pm and had dinner in front of the TV set as I watched the news.

No comments: