Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sport club

After I have checked my mail to realize that David had not yet sent me an answer to my question, I left with Toya for a beautiful sport club which is an hour away from their home.
We had a very nice tennis game, had a delicious lunch, I hit a couple golf balls in the practice while Toya was at the hair dresser and we went back home.
On the way back we stopped in a mall in San Golqui, the closest village around the Izurietas home. As Toya went for a couple copies of a document she had Fabian, I went for a tout in a mirror maze and then I went for dinner in a fast-food.
It has been a great day, the privileged time I spent with Toya was more than enjoyable, we had a lot of various talks with a couple laughs especially over lunch when I was picking on two girls at the neighbouring table no older than seventeen but already over sophisticated.

No comments: