Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Meeting with David and Movie

I woke up and drove to the office to meet up with David, but on the way to the office I receive a call telling me that I better meet him at 3:00pm at the Corpei. So Toya nicely dropped me in the Cinemark. I worked the entire morning and for lunch I surprised Carolina in front of her University, University of Las Americas. We drove together to the mall el Jardin for lunch where we had a fast sandwich before I left her to go to the meeting with my boss.
I showed my boss the results of my work, he seemed quite happy considering the fact that he had not really given much directions to follow. I then drove with my boss to yoghurt restaurant that sells delicious fruit yoghurt, miam miam! David then dropped me in the Cinemark, where I met up for the second night in a row with Diego for dinner. Once again, we talked about all kind of different stuff, it was really nice. I then met up with Toya and Fabian to see a movie called Something Like Love, it was a good laugh and with a great soundtrack, great to kill time and change your mind. We then drove back home and had a good long night sleep.

No comments: