Friday, June 17, 2005

Party with Danny

Early wake up call this morning, so that I could get a fill day of work at Cinemark.
I worked all morning and all afternoon, before I got a head ache because of having focused on my computer screen all day. So I decided to take a break and I met up with Carolina. We had a beer and then I accompanied her to her flamenco dance lesson. What a disaster, I was expecting her to master the dance, but she dances as a beginner. After her dance class, I headed back to the Cinemark to work a little more in an internet cafĂ©. I got to meet another person named Diego Vallejo who is law student in the University Catholica. We had a little talk and then he dropped me not far from Daniel’s home. I walked till his place and then we went together to a night club where several of his friends where having a party. We got there around 10:15pm and there was free whisky and vodka until 11:30pm. You can imagine, we drunk and drunk as much as we could before the “T time”. I was having a lot of fun, there was a lot of hot girls and good music, what more do you expect in a night club? But at midnight, a bouncer grabs my arm and tells me that somebody is waiting for me outside. No mistake, that somebody was my girlfriend, shit! She came in and wouldn’t let me go of the whole evening, so we danced together all night and there was no way I could get my eye on some other girl. It was a great night, but it could have been so much better without Carolina. Whatever, I got to assume my acts. At 3:15am I took a cab back home to San Golqui. I had a short night sleep.

No comments: