Saturday, June 11, 2005

What's happening? Ok for a bull fight

I woke up a first time at nine this morning, it was already over three hours after the supposed wake up call to catch the flight for Cuenca. So I didn’t bother much and fell back asleep until 1:00pm. Then I got up and wondered around the flat I was in. Nobody, the flat was empty, the only living element in the flat was an unattractive tiny little dog.
So I called Toya and Fabian to know what was going on and what I was to do. But I was not going to Cuenca anymore, Toya was going to some and get me to go to a bull fight. So I waited and looked in the fridge if there was anything to breakfast, but in that fridge there was a lot of dishes, but all empty. So as Toya came, we drove to MacDonald and I took the biggest possible menu to take away on the way to the bull arena. Once at the bull arena, I got to meet another family member of my age, Benjamin. A really nice youngster that explained all about the corrida de torros. There has been six bulls, and one of the corrida was with a horse, very elegant show and a very nice first experience.
As we drove back home, we stopped at Toya’s father’s house, because it’s been a week that he is sick.
Then we drove back home and I sat in front of the TV set for the rest of the night. By the way I saw a movie of Al Paccino that I advise to everyone of you: Parfum de Mujer.

No comments: