Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wired hook up, but an extra experience

I woke up this morning for a normal day of work, I took the bus from San Rafael to Quito centre I went to the CCI mall.
For lunch I met up with Leny, the girl from the Corpei. Hooking up with her was an easy task and an enjoyable task even though she is a thirty year old woman which just made it more fun for me. After lunch, I got back to work until 6:00pm when I met back with Leny. She was supposed to go to export classes at the chamber of commerce, but in stead of that we took the bus until el Jardin and had a drink. For a good hour in a half we spoke about ourselves and the relation and guess what? Leny has been married and has two kids, Sebastian 7 and Alvaro-Eduardo nearly two. So I really am going to half a relation with an experienced girl.
I then took the cab to Diego’s place and drove back home with Toya. We had a good laugh together at the dinner table about the relation I was having and then headed for the news and in bed for a nice and long nice sleep. This day had totally pumped me out.

No comments: