Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Nice working day and boring movie

I got up this morning a little late, to much movie last night. Toya then dropped in front of the Quicentro, so that I could get settled to work in an internet café, I worked until 1:00pm and had lunch in crêpes and waffles with Daniel. It was really nice to spend lunch with him, we talked about his first day at work for Coca-Cola among a lot of other things. I then headed back to work for a small while before meeting up with Carolina in the Cinemarkt. By pure chance we met up with two other of her friends had a lovely very heavy in calories desert. I then accompanied Carolina to her flamenco dance class and got back to work. Toya then phoned me to organize a movie session with Fabian in the Cinemarkt for 7:50pm. I worked till then and we went and see Mr. and Mrs Smith, what a bad movie if it didn’t have Bradt Pitt and Angelina Jolie, it would be worth absolutely nothing. But whatever, if you want to see good movies, you will definitely cross some crappy ones. We then went for dinner together and coffee together in the same place I had taken my desert with Carolina and her friends.
By the end of the meal Toya realized that she had lost her cell phone so we called it and luckily some body answered, it was the movie theatre manager. So I rushed down stairs to get a hand on her phone and I was told that she had also lost her car key set.
After that, we were able to drive home for a nice and peaceful night of sleep.

No comments: