Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Work, but not really

This morning, I went to the Corpei, which is one of the company’s market study offices.
I spoke to a person to try to clarify what I am suppose to do for work, what is exactly required in the reports I will be handing in. But unfortunately, the person I met seemed as confused as I was, he told me to ask directly to David and helped me with another couple useful links that may come in handy for my research.
So as I left the office, I looked for an internet café to write a mail to my boss David. For the rest of the day I went shopping (I now have the official shirt of the Ecuadorian soccer team) and surfing on the web. At 5:00pm, after the soccer match between Colombia 3 and 0 Ecuador that I followed in the Catholic University of Quito, I went home by bus and as I had taken the wrong bus, I had a 30’ walk before I could chill and do nothing more for the rest of the evening.
I haven’t done much over the day, because I hadn’t much to do but also because I still was exhausted due to yesterday’s sickness.

No comments: