Sunday, June 19, 2005

Lether clothing and drive back

We woke up around nine in the morning and met up in the breakfast lounge at 9:00am.
We played mini-golf that of course I won by only one shot before Fabian and last Toya.
We then drove off for the village of for Cotacachi, a small village reputed for its leather work.
I bought my first piece of leather clothing that is neither belt nor a pair of shoes, it’s actually a jacket. Never did I think I would be carrying any leather, but this jacket is outstanding combining three different leather colors. After this enjoyable shopping morning, we went for lunch in a delicious and beautiful restaurant. I had a delicious national fish called corviche.
We then drove back home, I waited to see a little of the beautiful landscapes that the province of Imbabura offers before falling asleep for all the rest of the car journey. I woke up as we reached home, I’ve spent all the rest of the evening in front of the TV set.

No comments: